Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bascom Hill

Bascom Hill is a band from Madison, WI -- named after the big hill on campus. I actually just won a t-shirt from them.

Maybe: Buy for $8.99

Genre: Alternative
Sound: It's got a bit of that Jack Johnson close-to-reggae sometimes, and it's light like a hint of beach music but not quite that either
Writing: Fair

The Good: Style, music, vocal quality, catchy
The Bad: A lot of the ballads sound the same
The Unique: That occasional reggae flare

Maybe

If you're only going to buy one song: Angels Weep
If you're only going to buy three songs: Angels Weep, For a Moment, Maybe

Inevitable

If you're only going to buy one song: My World
If you're only going to buy three songs: My World, Go On, Hello
Typical lyrics: "If you're not living in my world, it sucks to be you." (My World)
A Taster: My World...







Personal Photo:


Me and the lead singer of Bascom Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment